This will depend on the country the product has to ship to. After you placed your order, you will get an email with your track & trace number and estimated delivery time.
If applicable, your track & trace number will be emailed to you when your order is ready to be shipped.
We accept the following payment options: iDeal, SOFORT banking, Bancontact, PayPal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and credit cards from American Express, MasterCard, Maestro and Visa.
We believe not only in taking good care of the production process of our athletic apparel, but also in taking good care of the apparel itself! While the tags in your favourite Iron Roots products will give you a good idea on how you can take care them, here are some more tips from us.
1. Don’t wash it if it doesn’t smell. A lot of our products have antibacterial properties, which means that it will get less smelly. So you should be able to wear them more than once 😉.
2. Don't wash with chemicals. Since our products are naturally antibacterial, you don't need to use any synthetic/chemical cleaning agents in your laundry. Even worse, this could damage the fabric, so try to avoid this as much as you can.
3. Don’t tumble dry if you don’t need to. Before you do anything, take a quick look at the washing instructions of the product to see if tumble drying is allowed. Most of our products dry pretty quickly, so if you can, just hang them out to dry. It saves a ton of energy and in the end also a lot of money.
4. Wear it out! Our products are made to be very durable. Wear them till you can’t wear it any more. Then let us know, to see if we can recycle them.
5. The afterlife. When you wore the products so much that you can’t wear them any more, send them back to us and you’ll receive a 20% discount on your next purchase! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We design our products to be timeless and to be used for years, but it might happen that you’re such an enthusiastic athlete that it gets worn out. Instead of throwing it away, we want to take our products back. This way we can recycle them into new athletic apparel, when the minimum volume is reached, which is set by our recycling partner. If you send your worn out Iron Roots apparel back, we will give you a 20% discount for your next purchase!
Just shoot us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Through the link here you can find the steps that are needed to return the product. We know it’s already shitty enough that the product doesn’t suit you, so we try to make the process as easy as possible for you!
You would not be the first or last to ask this question. In theory, you can try to smoke them, but we would absolutely not recommend that and we’re also not responsible for headaches or any other injuries that come from doing that.
That’s a great question! I don’t know about you, but we like to read books. A great application for them is to use them as a bookmark.
That depends on what product you have! We are in close contact with all the factories where our products are made and the skilled people that are responsible for the making of the products. To find out more, look at our story page.